In honor of Stoney River’s 10th Birthday, check out the “Top Ten” reasons to enjoy living or explore living at Marshfield’s premier assisted living and memory support community. Plus, mark your calendars to attend Stoney River’s birthday celebration, featuring food, fun and the popular Good Times Band, on June 24th!
1. Enjoy Life…on Your Terms – Our “Care to Know-Then Make it Matter!” promise inspires genuine, personal connections and guides Stoney River’s team approach to honoring individual needs and preferences.
2. Peace of Mind – Rest assured, residents receive excellent care and ample attention here with our on-site registered nurse, around-the-clock staffing, daily wellness checks, personal safety pendants and in-suite alert systems
3. “Sensesational” Cuisine –SenseSations delivers a farm-to-table dining experience—like fresh milk from Weber’s and cheese from Nasonville Dairy—a variety of chef-prepared meals, with homemade soup served daily and “food for the soul” in the form of conversation and companionship.
4. Inspiring Lifestyle – Our award-winning VIVA! programming celebrates life and brings joy through lifelong learning, artistic expression, intergenerational experiences, cooking club, charity work, gardening, adventure, music and more.
5. On-site Tavern and Movie Theater – Residents who are thirsty for fun gather at our tavern to relax and socialize over a game of pool, cards or Sheepshead or at our theater to enjoy big-screen movie viewing or Green Bay Packers games with friends, family and fresh popcorn.
6. Committed Team – A continuity in leadership creates trust and reassurance with our Executive Director Sarah and Bus Driver Steve both recently celebrating eight years with Stoney River and our management team’s combined 16 of community leadership.
7. Your Opinion Counts – Monthly Resident Council meetings with team members give residents a say in all Stoney River matters—from cuisine to programming to outings and more—so the lifestyle reflects their unique personalities.
8. Beautiful Surroundings – From spacious suites featuring private bathrooms with walk-in showers to inviting community areas with soaring ceilings, large windows, multiple fireplaces, comfortable sitting areas, a covered porch and back patio, there’s space to enjoy yourself—all on one floor.
9. Pet Friendly – Bring your beloved cat or dog with you to Stoney River or enjoy the benefits of pet ownership without the responsibilities with our frequent pet visitors.
10. Excellent Value – For an affordable rate, residents enjoy care, support and inspiration to live their best life while families enjoy peace of mind—that’s priceless.
Stoney River Marshfield offers assisted living, located at 1204 W. McMillan Street, Marshfield, WI and memory support, located down the street at 1609 W. St. Joseph Ave. Residents live full and engaged lives among a community of peers and with the support needed to live as independently as possible while enjoying the award-winning VIVA! lifestyle that enhances lives, inspires joy and fosters purpose. For more information, visit www.stoneyrivermarshfield.com or call 715-502-3334.