Stoney River’s newly vaccinated residents and team members are excited to welcome the return of freedoms in accordance with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ new COVID-19 guidelines for assisted living communities.
Today is a brighter day with Stoney River’s new procedures:
- COVID-19 testing for team members at least once a month and testing as needed for team members and residents who have symptoms.
- Re-opening the dining room at maximum capacity allowed by 6-foot separation.
- Holding VIVA! group programming at maximum capacity allowed by 6-foot separation within the activity area.
- Resuming bus trips with number of residents that allows for 6-foot separation.
- Re-opening the salon with scheduled appointments. Our stylist will be given a rapid COVID test prior to each visit.
- Vaccinated residents may leave the community with family members and return without having to isolate. Residents should reschedule visits if they show any signs or symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stoney River team members continue to change into clean scrubs upon entering the community, and all common areas continue to be disinfected of all common at least three times a day.
Families can now visit indoors, but outdoor visits remain the preferred and safest choice.
Indoor family visiting guidelines for fully vaccinated residents:
- Fully vaccinated residents (14 days after the 2nd shot) can have family visits in their apartments between from 8am and 8pm.
- Screening is required upon entrance and rapid COVID tests are available and highly recommended for family members.
- Currently, there is a maximum of 2 guests and facemasks are required to be worn during the visit.
- Hugs are encouraged with good hand sanitation and masks properly worn.
- Visits do not need to be scheduled with the community as long as they are within the hours listed above.
- Guests should go directly to the resident’s apartment and maintain 6 feet distance from other residents and team members.
Indoor family visiting guidelines of non-vaccinated residents:
- Non-vaccinated residents can continue to visit family in the designated family visiting space.
- Screening is required and rapid COVID tests are highly recommended for visitors.
- If a rapid test has been taken, only a mask and thorough hand sanitation is required. If no rapid test has been taken, full PPE is required.
- The space is disinfected between visits.
These changes are exciting, but for Stoney River to continue to follow the new guidelines, everyone must remain vigilant about following our safety precautions of self-isolating if experiencing any symptoms, wearing masks correctly and using proper hand sanitation.
If either a Stoney River resident or team member tests positive for COVID-19, restrictions will be reinstituted per regulations. Residents and team members will receive weekly testing for at least two weeks thereafter until all results are negative. Stoney River will continue to host monthly vaccine clinics for team members and residents.
Stoney River’s Spring Savings!
Now with brighter days ahead is the perfect time to explore Assisted Living or Memory Support, especially if you have put it off with a wait-and-see approach to moving.
Get $2,500 off your 2nd month’s rent for residents who move to Stoney River now through the end of May.
Please contact Stoney River’s Lifestyle Specialist Nikki Lehmann at 715-207-6423 or [email protected] with any questions regarding the rollout of new freedoms at the community or to schedule a visit.