Now more than ever you want a safe, social and secure lifestyle for yourself or an aging loved one. At Stoney River assisted living and memory support, you’ll find a safe and sound community, compassionate caregivers, kinship and our award-winning VIVA! programming.
Residents and family members give Stoney River all-star reviews for going above and beyond to provide:
- Chef-prepared meals that are nutritious and delicious delivered to residents daily
- Exercise classes with residents spaced at least six feet apart and wearing face coverings
- Daily health checks to make sure residents get extra care, if, and when, needed
- VIVA! programming in new, creative ways to keep residents engaged with joy and purpose even while social distancing
- In-person visiting outdoors and with proper precautions to keep residents and families connected and safe
- Virtual visits via FaceTime, Skype and Zoom
- Peace of mind for family members who know that their loved one is receiving the support, care and personal connection needed for their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Rolling Out the Red Carpet
Stoney River rolls out the red carpet for new move-ins with a comprehensive plan to welcome residents and their families to the community. New move-ins and family members receive special attention from pre-move in through the first 30 days and beyond to ensure a smooth transition. Residents are introduced to neighbors, team members and the VIVA! lifestyle, while family members are kept in the loop through ongoing communication with Stoney River’s team.
Summer Blockbuster Offer!
If you commit to moving to Stoney River by August 31st, 2020, you will receive $1,500 off your second month’s rent. Plus, anyone who moves to Stoney River between now and the end of this year receives a FREE Fire 7 Tablet with a one-on-one training session as our way of helping families stay connected when they cannot visit in person.
Learn more about Stoney River and what sets us apart on a virtual tour! Contact Senior Lifestyle Specialist Nikki Lehmann at 715-207-6423 or [email protected]yrivermarshfleid.com or visit www.stoneyrivermarshfield.com.